Looking to bake Burnt Cheesecake? Why not join our contest too?
Show us your creation by uploading to Facebook/Instagram and add the hashtag #BWYAnchor and stand a chance to win $100 Bake With Yen Vouchers!
- Caster Sugar 150G
- Invert Sugar/Honey 35G
- Corn Starch 10G
- Anchor Whipping Cream 300G
- Anchor Cream Cheese 500G
- Anchor UHT Full Cream Milk 50G
- Pasteurised Egg 85G
How to Cook:
- Pre heat oven at 210°C
- Beat cream cheese with caster sugar and invert sugar until creamy and smooth (no lumps) – approximately 5 mins
- Slowly mix in egg, followed by cream, milk and lastly, corn starch
- Turn to very slow speed and mix until batter becomes smooth (no bubbles) – approximately 5 mins
- Pour mixture into cake mould (linked with parchment paper)
- Bake at 210°C for 45mins* (without fan)
- Keep in chiller overnight. Unmould and serve chill.
*Temperature may vary depending on your oven