Why buy when you can bake your OWN Hokkaido Cheese Tart?Simply follow the steps in our baking video recipe now!Don’t forget to hashtag #bakewithyensg to show us your finished product!Visit our store to get all your baking needs:? 34 Joo Chiat Rd, Singapore 427364? 9am - 6pm daily☎ 6242 8017? 5 Tampines Street 32, #01-11/12, Singapore 529284? 9am - 6pm daily☎ 6904 8670Posted by Bake With Yen Singapore on Wednesday, 20 March 2019
Hokkaido Cheese Tart
- 18 Bake With Yen’s Pre-made Tart Shells
- 190g Philadelphia cream cheese
- 30g Anchor cream cheese
- 100g Mascarpone cheese
- 60g Unsalted butter
- 200g Hokkaido Freash Milk
- 60g Caster Sugar
- 30g Corn Starch
- 1 Whole Egg
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 Extra Egg Yolk to brush
How to Cook:
- Put a pot on low heat. Add in all the cheese, milk and butter.
Simmer till evenly melted and combined.
- Add sugar and corn starch and mix until smooth before
removing from heat.
- Cool mixture slightly before adding in lightly beaten egg, vanilla
essence and lemon juice.
- Sift the mixture to remove lumps.
- Cover the mixture with cling film (touching the surface of the mixture)
and set aside to cool completely.
- Fill tart shells with cheese mixture and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Brush top of the tarts with egg yolk.
- Bake tarts at 225°C for 8 – 10 minutes or until the top is brown.
- Remove from oven and cool over a wire rack.
Best served warm.
Click here to enter our online shop