Haan Cream Caramel Flan 300g
1. Heat 200g sugar with 1 tablespoon water without stirring until caramelised. Quickly pour into the moulds.
2. Boil 1L milk. Dissolve 1 satchet of Cream Caramel Flan into +-1/4 of the boiling milk.
3. Add mixture into the rest of the boiling milk and allow to boil for 1 minute while stirring to prevent sticking to the pan.
4. Pour into mould with caramel at the bottom. Cool and refrigerate for +-1 hour.
5. To serve, pour Cream Caramel Flan out from the mould and let the sauce pour over the flan.